Mental Health Services
2. Zero Suicide Alliance. The Zero Suicide Alliance on-line training is universally accessible, aimed at communities and the general workforce but relevant to those working in Primary Care. https://www.zerosuicidealliance.com/
3. PAPYRUS. PAPYRUS is the prevention of young suicide and is available at the link: https://papyrus-uk.org/
4. Mind Helpline. Call Mind for an information and signposting service; ask them about mental health problems, where to get help near you, treatment options and advocacy service. Call them on 0300 123 3393; Text them on 86463; or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The Samaritans. Call 116 123 or email on: https://www.samaritans.org/
6. Kooth. Resource for 11 to 18 year olds offering emotional and mental health support via online platforms and telephone calls. To access, click: https://www.kooth.com/.
7. National Suicide Prevention. NSP can help prevent suicide. The Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals. Call: 1-800-273-8255 or click here: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
8. MIND. MIND helps with mental health problems, how to get help, treatment options and advocacy services. Call 0300 123 3393, text on 86463, or email email@example.com.